SSS Cyber Security Day 2019 – Security – The Human Element
This year promises to be better than last year with a theme that is highly relevant to all organisations: Security – The Human Element.
It presents a strong message that IT security extends beyond just the IT team. Every user plays an important role in helping to protect your organisation’s data and reputation.
We invite you to join us for this free event and hear from industry leaders on what you can do to empower your staff to help protect you from the front-line.
Who should attend?
If you are in an IT role with a focus on cyber security (and in particular also senior roles), then this event is for you!
Why should you attend?
- The event is completely free to attend.
- It is a great opportunity to hear from and interact with leading international experts to gain an insight into real world solutions to help you empower your staff to play a more proactive part in protecting your organisation.
Programme and format:
Each full-day event will include morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea.
The event will consist of a mix of presentations and panel discussions by leading international experts. You will also have the opportunity to interact directly with our speakers and sponsors to discuss any issues that relate to your specific environment.
We are in the process of updating our programme for our events. Here are some of the topics we will cover. Click here to read more about the speakers and topics.
- Humans, the friend every cyber criminal needs
- Technology aiding safety in the modern age – How AI can safely enable the digital transformation
- Identity is the SuperPower – Putting the “U” back in SecUrity
- The Three Proven Pillars of Security Awareness Success
- MORE TO COME SHORTLY…